- Share with others - link - facebook share - send email to registrations -
- Flyer to Share at your location
- Resource Guide
- Welcome Video
- Diagnostic - Concierge
MS/HS Clubs/Activities Fair
During the week of Monday, Sept 23rd, come visit and explore some of the great clubs and in/after school activities available for students in our community.
Registration is now open!
Register to Attend - Receive Updates
Submit A Resource
Expo Bag (0 items)
Visited (0 items)
We are now open!!!
Time til Clubs/Activities Expo
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
This site will go live on Monday, Oct 14th to provide information to parents attending the Wed, October 23rd Online Pre-School Activities Expo.
Questions? Please email Frazier@FortHuntParent.com
School Business Boosters
Information available about:
Your testimonial has been submitted!
Parents/Alumni Testimonials ()
Daily - Post to Next Door and Facebook
Weekly Newsletter - Focus
When we get something, schedule the trailer (encourage people to subscribe)
Regular share - target share - cross promotion - Promotion of FHCBA members - increase # and/or increase price - create additional marketing/advertising opportunities
- 10 new/renewing members
- Additional $1,000 in monthly advertising review
What ELSE is On...
What ELSE is On...
Fort Hunt TV's Frazier O'Leary is looking for Ideas and Talent (insert obligatory insult here - I'm disappointed in you for taking the easy joke...).
Do you have an idea for a recurring show? A special feature? An interesting topic? Whether you have an idea, technical skill, an interest, or just a burning desire for a closeup, share your your interest/idea by clicking the button below!
"Don't Waste Your Money on Piano Lessons!: The 5 Essentials of Effective Piano Instruction".
2) Break up the schools vs. the programs/enrichment
3) What it will look like - how it will work. (Intro video, FAQ, Parent/Teacher videos, fsh
1) Allow for registration.
2) Email summary of new regs.
3) Email notification of like.
4) Direct link (with invite email) - default to page
6) Add event to our calendar
7) Confirm registration/login to "save" things
8) If you have entered email, etc, it will not prompt you to enter email name, again (show the name/email)